-Round 2- -Round 2-

Huge Improvement from your last submission, I'm glad you took your time with this one. Lots of variation and no awkward transitions. Although I do figure its about time you stop over saturating some of the sounds and samples you use, a few of which make me cringe slightly whenever I hear them. Im glad to see you are going to try and start doing that.

I feel like you need to work on your track endings a bit more as they seem too abrupt and the final section doesn't really complement it too well

Anyway I wish you the best of luck!

-Starfight- -Starfight-

Okay, I think I'm going to review this one honestly:

I think this one is a bit sub par for you, you should have spent a bit more time on it honestly.

It starts off fine, but after a while the song starts to sound confused on what it wants to do. There's so much going on in some sections that its hard to follow.

The change from a major scale into more of a minor one at 0:52 doesn't complement the beginning/end too well, a scale change is never easy to pull off though. So in a situation where you are not sure if it will work its best to play it safe and stick to the same scale throughout a song.

Overall, I feel if you took your time with this a bit more it would have turned out much better. 6/10

Whilst I was hoping for something a bit better from you for the round of 64, I still wish you the best of luck :)

-Below- -Below-

You're not wrong, this one certainly is strange. When it first came out I didn't like this one too much, but it has certainly grown on me.

The bass in the first half certainly is something, love the variation the automation has. Adds a lot of movement and gets you going for the rest of the song.

Also I love how crisp it sounds overall :)

Over saturation of samples is a small problem in some sections but otherwise I have no issues. 9/10